Let's Rummage

Monday 25 August 2014

Let's all go on a Buddha hunt

Marie has been hankering after a Buddha figure to sit in the corner of the living room for ages. Confirming that law of the universe that reveals things to you all over the place in great profusion - until you want one, when they all disappear from the face of the planet. I went hunting for one for Christmas but to no avail.

We went a hunting on Sunday around Covent Garden and - ironically - bought one that I'd looked at before Christmas. I had it in my head that she wanted a fat Chinese Buddha but the Balinese pineapple hat variety proved squally suitable.

Today - Monday - we went to the DIY superstore at the end of the lane to get a suitable plant. Marie set up The Corner of Tranquility and photographed it to send to her friends and family.

She sent me a copy too so "You could post it on your blog!" So here it is. The second thing I noticed when looking at it was my collection of 'New Age Hippy' books behind it.

Developing Applications with Microsoft Access
Developing Applications with Microsoft Outlook
AppleScript
Cascading Style Sheets
HTML Goodies
JavaScript Goodies
Agile Development with Ruby on Rails
Microsoft Excel Expert Solutions
The Richard Feynman Physics Lectures
Analogue Electronics
and etc.

All deep spiritual stuff eh Awa Rich?

I'll Ohm with that!

Good one Awa Rich! Buddhist electronic puns. Whatever next?

Show us the picter then.


No comments:

Post a Comment