Let's Rummage

Sunday 4 May 2014

Everything Stops for Tea

Where've y'bin Awa Rich?

Keep Calm and Carry On and its plethora of variations seems to thunder on unabated, especially since this year is the centenary of The Great War - I never figured out what was so great about it, maybe the event organisers know.

Aynho, this was my two penneth a couple of years ago.


Truer wordswoth never spoken Awa Rich.

Scuse me. Who are you anyway? Why do you keep innerupting my purple prose?

Up in the top right. that's me. the Hurdy Gurdy Dude. You put me there, you can't expect me to sit there for ever and say nothing. It's not in my nature to bide my time or bite my tongue. I might get bored and wander off, causing untold mischief and mayhem. Mister Clevver makes work for idle hands you know.

Right then, I'd better give you something useful to do.

Needn't bother Awa Rich. You just get on with your bit - keep writing - and I'll do what I do best.

OK, Deal!

No comments:

Post a Comment