Let's Rummage

Monday 8 June 2015

Villains, Schnorrers and Ragamuffins Beware

There's a new crimefighter in da hood.

And today's dose of silliness is...

Well, it all began with this weeks brief for us illustrious members of the PSAD

Cue The Village People Awa-Rich!

Superstition.

I was thinking about the hand signs people make to fend off evil spirits. A really complex one could protect you from anything. Plus fancy prestidigitation comes in handy if you use an iPad a lot.

Then it got daft, so it was time to fire up Comic Life 3.

Linguistic note: The strange language is that of my stepfather (I always feel uncomfortable calling him that - let's just call him Dave, I do.) When he came into my life I couldn't understand a word he said and thought he was foreign.

"Nah then Wizzmob" was a traditional greeting of the menfolk of East Hull.

No comments:

Post a Comment